As we all know that insurance is a money saver angel. If we pay now a little it saves a lot more in future. Typically, any insurance will cover your health insurance. Basically, any insurance will give peace of mind.
As we all know normal car driving requires insurance, in that case insurance is very much needed for the driving instructor.
This insurance gets additional features compared to standard car insurance. The features are:
- The insurance cover any driver. This allows you to teach anyone, irrespective of the previous experience.
- Covers the replacement of dual control car. In standard car policy offer to replace the car with a normal, non-dual car in case of accidents, which is useless for a driving instructor. Many driving instructor insurance often provides dual controlled car during your claim, within 24 hours. This enables you to continue your job. All you need to make sure is that the provided car is not for a limited period; look for unlimited time period cover.
- The insurance provides tuition cover. That is it insures both the driver and the examiner under this policy.
- This policy also extends to teaching pupils above 14 years or over off the normal roads.
- In the case of teaching in the pupil’s own car, normal standard driving instructor insurance does not cover this. Check for this feature as in special insurance this is available as comprehensive driving other cars.
- The insurance also covers hire and reward policy, as you are getting paid for driving tuition.
- Insurance covers modified vehicle features that are the additional features of your car. The car modifications such as dual control, additional mirrors, additional speed etc. are insured additionally under this policy.
As the instructor policy has so many special features, the insurance for driving instructor is expensive.